Our services are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), by whom we are regularly inspected.
We are also monitored by Local Authorities and the Clinical Commissioning Group (NHS) where support is funded by public monies.
- Bespoke Respite care for adults with a learning disability (18-65) and children aged 16-18
- Support in your own home (Domiciliary Care)
- Supported Living for adults with learning disabilities or mental health problems
- Innovative bespoke outcome focussed support packages for individuals (via our Domiciliary Care service)
- Registered Residential Care for adults with learning disabilities and additional complex needs
- Dedicated tenancy accommodation with support for young adults with learning disabilities who are leaving home/school for the first time or are transitioning to adult services, aged 18-25 years
- Qualified and experienced care and support for adults with enduring mental health issues, including those who are subject to the requirements of the Mental Health Act
- Services that specialise in supporting adults with a learning disability with mental health overlay
- Specialist trained staff teams that can support adults with behaviour that challenges services (residential or tenancy)
- Autism friendly environments
- Trained and experienced staff specialising in supporting adults with a learning disability with dementia
- Vast experience in supporting older people with a learning disability
- Experienced and trained staff with a good understanding of the needs of adults with profound and multiple learning disabilities with complex needs.